Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tardi Tuesday!

Here is my much anticipated pick...sorry I know I kept you waiting for an extra day ladies (my priorities were obviously right out of wack!)

My pick is Tom Welling or Superman. The eyes have it and Tom fullfills all of the strength I could want in a superhero!



3 Comments:

At October 18, 2006 12:09 p.m., Blogger HMOD said...

Oh MAN!! You stole my hottie!!! Great minds think alike I guess...or have the same taste. Now I have to do more digging.... Thursday.

 
At October 18, 2006 12:29 p.m., Blogger HMOD said...

He's mine Thursday! Thank God I am at the beginning of the week!

 
At October 18, 2006 12:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice choice Tardi Tuesday!

All you have to do is switch the "d" to a "t" in your name, and you can start your own website!

A website about pies that is... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home