Monday, January 01, 2007

Hottie New Year!

Can't believe it's over! It was so relaxing, so peaceful, so quiet...



Haha... you know I'm not referring to you guys. The only redeeming thing about going back to work is that I'll be able to catch up on the latest HMOD ladies' gossip!


Without further ado (it's been 10 whole days since our last hottie), here's my new year's gift to Friday:

Wentworth Miller a.k.a. Prison Heart-Breaker


Who wouldn't want to keep this cutie locked up?


6'1", graduated from Princeton with a degree in English and is a medley of African, Jamaican, English, German, Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian, and Lebanese descent. What's not to like?


Ya gotta respect anyone who can pull off the orange jump suit.


Worth every penny!


One last booty call...


Hope you enjoyed my pick Friday. Have a great year ladies!



Monday Monday

1 Comments:

At January 02, 2007 9:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say? - Lovely. Just lovely.

Thanks Monday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home