Friday, February 23, 2007

Another week slowly comes to its end....

Well thank you Monday for an excellent theme this week! Although, I have to say it was tough to choose. So tough I'm going to add a little link here to a forum thread out there with extra goodies for everyone. So make sure you read to the end for some extra Asian hottie goodness!

So who did I finally choose for this week? Someone I've liked for a few years now. He played one of the men fighting over a woman in House of Flying Daggers... His name is Takeshi Kaneshiro.

Takeshi has an interesting mix of background and culture with a Japanese father and Taiwanese mother. I would say it was a great combination!

I'd love to gush on about him but unfortunately no one knows anything about this hottie's personal life as he keeps the information on the extreme down low. No one even knows if he's single, married or seeing anyone! Good for him but not so great for inquiring minds.

Anyway, I think that's enough text. On with what we're all here for... the pics!








And as for that extra goodie... here's a link to a forum thread where lots of Asian hotties live. Enjoy - I know I did!

Have a great weekend all!!
Friday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home