Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday's Manhunt

Well ladies I hope you've had a good week - great choices by the way - It was lovely viewing on my vacation. I'm already up and about so I thought i'd try and give a kick start to your morning so let's get to it.

My pick for the week is the winner of Manhunt: the search for America's most gorgeous male model and he certainly is a hottie.

Jon Jonsson
Born: Iceland
Age: 25
Status: practically married
Career: At the time of the show he was finishing an astrophysics degree
Dreams: Wants to pilot a space shuttle
Hobbies: Avid surfer (DUDE!), he's a pilot of some sort, he's thinking of joining the navy but isnt' convinced he wants to go to war so he's not positive yet.

So a guy who's good looking, smart, loves his lady fiercely and can fly, what more could we ask for. Anyway, he's a different sort of good looking but one I really like. Oh and be warned: some pictures aren't for the faint of heart. lol so - without further ado - Enjoy your man and your day.


Friday.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home