Monday, June 18, 2007

The cornerstone of a good HMOD... in Friday's opinion...

Ahhhhh ladies, the cornerstone - or what I consider to be the cornerstone anyway - of this beloved HMOD practice - is getting the opportunity to show off the various beautiful ab muscles of this the good ab filled world we live in!

I give you yet another example of just such a thing today for my late entry for last week. His name is Simon Webbe and he was a member of the British boy band Blue. Now he has a solo album and lucky for me (and all us HMOD Ladies) that involves lots of sexy promo shots etc.

So ladies - enjoy - I know I did (am) (will) - I think I might have written this before - it seems eerily familiar. ;-) ... and yeah ... I might have gone a little overboard on the number of pics but.... hmmmm somehow I don't think anyone will complain lol








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home