Monday, January 15, 2007

Hot, Hot, Hot Latin Tuesday

My hot, hot pick is Matt Cedeno. He is of Cuban descent. He has always been active in sports and had an aspiring career in pro football until a knee injury abruptly ended that career. He has been a model for Versace in Milan , Spain , New York , and Los Angeles . One year after moving to Los Angeles , Cedeno landed his leading role on NBC Days of Our Lives. He played a boxer on Days of Our Lives, but I really don't care!
People Magazine voted Matt Cedeno as one of the 50 most beautiful People in the World last year and People En Espanol Magazine listed Cedeno as one of the 25 Hottest Latin Bachelors in the World. Not hard to see why...

What you thinking Matt?

I would play in the water with him!
By the way there were a lot of other pictures I could have picked, but the shirtless hunky ones were the best! Enjoy, I know I will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home