Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Last but not least...for you Monday!

Yeah, yeah I know, but better late than never Monday!
This is a salute to you and your man (although word has it that he likes the other sex!)
But regardless, he is very suave and guarded and hard to get the dirt on! Believe me, I know, I have been searching out the pics and info all day today.


Cooper, who was born in New York City, is the younger son of writer Wyatt Emory Cooper and artist, designer, writer, and railroad heiress Gloria Vanderbilt. By his mother, he is a great-great-great-grandson of railroad magnate Cornelius Vanderbilt.
He is of mostly English, Irish, and Dutch ancestry.

Anderson Hayes Cooper (born June 3, 1967) is a television journalist currently working for the CNN television network. He anchors Anderson Cooper 360°

Really, this is the only dirt I could get on him...

















and this one as well...

1 Comments:

At January 03, 2007 9:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm speechless.

Those last 2 picks almost ruined him for me. Almost. :)

Thanks Tuesday!

Monday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home