Monday, April 23, 2007

Apologies from Friday...

Once again ladies I'm late. I'm sorry!

My entry for this week is.......Alec Baldwin.

Now you might be thinking... hmmm was he ever really that hot? and my answer would have to be, well in the 80s/90s a lot of guys were hot who we probably wouldn't think are too hot now.

The bigger question for me though is: where the heck did all the young Alec Baldwin pictures go on the Internet so we can prove how much he's changed?!? And that ladies is ultimately the reason I chose to go with him today - you see, I think he knows how much of a NOTtie he is right now and is embarrased that his HOTtie state is no longer currant and so he has hired lots of peons to go through the web and get rid of all his hot pictures... there is no other explanation!

So sorry there are few hot pictures of this one but I thought the conspiracy should be highlighted so other hotties turned notties don't fade into obscurity making us doubt our own highly honed hottie memories.

Here's how he started out:





Here's a shot on his way downhill - not tooo bad at this point:


And here he is in all his current glory:


1 Comments:

At April 23, 2007 11:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word: Bloated!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home