Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Gross? I don't think so!!

Ok, I checked the list and this guy wasn't on it - and he's perfect for this week's theme!

I give you Paul Gross - best known as Constable Benton Fraser from Due South. He's the hottest Mountie I've ever seen!!



Paul was born in Calgary, Alberta, but has lived all over the world, the consequence of being an Army brat. Besides screen and stage acting, he is also a writer, director, musician and helps out at charity events.



He wrote and starred in Men with Brooms and appears in plays at the Stratford Festival.



To relax, he reads, or goes fishing and camping. He also enjoys skiing and horseback riding. What else is there to say except - he's one hot Canadian!!

1 Comments:

At July 05, 2007 5:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally stole my hottie... ha ha ha I love this guy! Excellent choice Thursday... off I go back to the drawing board for tomorrow... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home