Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Monday's Munich Man

Theme: Dedicated to Friday (we're not philantropists though; on her day, Friday has to find one pic with 4 hotties and dedicate one to each of us!)


I Monday, give thee Friday, Eric Bana.

Sure, his ears stick out every once in awhile but when he grows his hair long, you don't even notice. Let's take a look at this dreamy Aussie, shall we?

Muscles - Check!



Good with his sword - Check!



Good with scruff - Check!



Played a superhero - check!



Has hot friends - Check! (if Christian was in this pic, it would be my ideal manwich)

And the really cool thing... he'll be playing Henry in the upcoming movie version of The Time Traveller's Wife. Can't wait. HMOD ladies outing perhaps?

1 Comments:

At May 02, 2007 10:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg... thanks Monday! and I had no idea they were making The Time Traveler's Wife! Awesome. (Very sneaky way to get 8 HMOD in a week too I must say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home