Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Finally...Tuesday's tribute to Friday

Sorry, it has been an extremely crazy last 2 weeks (as we all know)! Friday, I have always liked my pick for you and while I know he is older...(yikes!)...older means more experienced! Tim Daly has been a favourite of mine since he was in the TV show Wings.
Cutie...
He will now be in the spin off of Grey's Anatomy which is currently called Private Practice (boring). I saw the preview and I might just watch a few episodes to check out Tim.
A few more lines, but he still has those dimples!
Friday, it's been a slice and a half...make sure you keep in touch!

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 4:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to watch that show all the time just because of him...hot!

 
At May 15, 2007 4:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Tuesday - he IS a cutie, I used to watch Wings ALL the time... wow turning back time again...

And don't worry - I might not be at the office but I'm still Friday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home